Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pre Heresy Alpha Legion updates!

Well, I've been busy not being able to stick to one project, but I've gotten a lot done on a few. Sometimes, I have to just fully embrace the fact that my inspiration shifts from project to project, and get things done on whatever I have momentum to work on. Right now, I've got my caestus mostly done. This will be for transporting my Laernaen terminators in big games. It needs some freehand somewhere (haven't decided on what I'm going to do yet), and some washes, and that'll be that.


Next up is a test model for my Dark Furies...still deciding on the right shoulder. Anyone have some Raven Guard decals they wanna share?


Finally, I have a Storm Eagle. It's a regular Storm Raven, with the Chapterhouse extend-o kit added. I really like that kit, and I think it perfectly fixes my issues with the proportions on the 'Raven, which I think is otherwise an awesome kit. I also hated assembling the fire raptor, so I wasn't willing to subject myself to another giant flying pain in the ass. The missile pods on the wings are just from the whirlwind kit.



No comments: