Well, after a solid Sunday's work, we have quite a bit done on our Arena Rex boards. Our DirtPit is just about ready for paint, and we started work on our Henge board. We're pretty stoked about the progress on these guys. I can't wait to get some color on them and start getting some games in!
The pit board has the tried and true "dig the foam out and stick tooth-picks in it" technique. We made the also tried and true planking to cover them. They are also small enough that if we want, we can cover them with dueling rings.
The henge is in it's infancy, but you can see the scale we're looking at.