Thursday, December 6, 2007

Testing the waters

Here are a couple shizzles I have done recently, just testing to see if this works....

First, this is a relative quicky I did of Musashi vs. Gonsuke. For those of you who don't know who they are, I suggest you wikipedia them, they were both bad asses. I practice a style of jojutsu that was started by Gonsuke, the only person that is ever even considered to have beaten Musashi in a duel. That's not proven, but he's the only one where there was a question.
Next, I have an unfinished piece that I did just for the hell of it, and it has been kicking my ass. I like the underdrawing, but the colors are raping me, so I keep scrapping them and re-starting. This is my third go-round. I have a lot I want to try on it, but in case you're seeing something I don't, let me know what it is.

Last, I have something that I'm doing to try and get myself to do bigger, more complex compositions. This is an image that was in the new Chaos Codex that I didn't like at all, but I liked the fiction that was with it, so I did my own piece. Also not done.

No comments: